By Alexis Arzimanoglou, Renzo Guerrini, Visit Amazon's Jean Aicardi Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, Jean Aicardi,
Every health professional who treats little ones with epilepsy will welcome this new 3rd version of Dr. Aicardi’s across the world acclaimed textual content. Now coauthored by way of 3 unusual experts—Alexis Arzimanoglou, MD, Renzo Guerrini, MD, and Jean Aicardi, MD, FRCP—this variation has been thoroughly revised to mirror the previous ten years’ advances in prognosis and therapy.
The ebook describes intimately the kinds of seizures happening in the course of infancy, youth, and youth and explains the foremost rules of prognosis, analysis, and clinical and surgical operation. This variation presents up to date info on anticonvulsant medications and the genetics of epilepsy and features a new bankruptcy on epileptic encephalopathies.
By Ragavendra R. Baliga
An all-in-one evaluation for the cardiology forums – whole with a CD-ROM with six hundred+ board-style questions
McGraw-Hill strong point Board overview: Cardiology is the perfect cardiology primer – no matter if you’re learning for board certification or looking a radical overview of present pondering in cardiovascular medication. You’ll locate every little thing you wish in a single all-inclusive package deal: a CD-ROM with hundreds of thousands of board-style questions and thorough reasons; bulleted sensible issues at first of every bankruptcy; tables, charts, graphs, references and steered examining; and greater than one thousand illustrations – many in complete color.
Everything you must go the forums or retain abreast of this ever-changing field:<
- assurance of all distinctiveness themes mostly cardiology –- from prevention and imaging to middle failure
- spouse CD-ROM with six hundred+ questions within the examination kind with special resolution reasons
- Streamlined bulleted presentation and various tables and charts
- instructed interpreting or references on the finish of every bankruptcy
- content material that displays mainstream pondering instead of a restricted single-center perspective
Content that spans all significant parts of Cardiology:
normal subject matters, Pulmonary, Preventive Cardiology, Coronary Artery illness, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Intervention, Imaging, middle Failure, Electrophysiology, Valvular middle disorder, Congenital center illness, Aorta and Vascular ailments, particular issues (Cardiac Tumors, HIV and center, Infective Endocarditis).
By Peter A.M. Weiss
Dieses Werk ist das erste umfassende deutschsprachige Handbuch über Diabetes und Schwangerschaft und den zugehörigen physiologischen und pathophysiologischen Besonderheiten des Stoffwechsels. Das Buch stützt sich auf langjährige Erfahrungen, da Diabetes und Schwangerschaft an der Grazer Frauenklinik seit mehr als 25 Jahren ein permanenter Forschungsschwerpunkt ist. Die klinischen Erfahrungen beruhen auf ca. 1400 insulinbehandelten und rund 1200 diätbehandelten Diabetikerinnen. Neben den Forschungsarbeiten der Klinik haben zahlreiche Publikationen der internationalen Fachliteratur in die verschiedenen Kapitel Eingang gefunden. Im Buch werden gleichermaßen die klinische regimen, klinische Probleme und Forschungsbereiche behandelt. Es ist als Nachschlagwerk für alle jene gedacht, die in der Praxis, am Krankenbett oder in der Forschung mit Diabetes und Schwangerschaft befasst sind und damit auch mit ausgefallenen Fragen konfrontiert werden.
By Lawrence Miall, Mary Rudolf, Dominic Smith
Paediatrics at a Glance presents an creation to paediatrics and the issues encountered in baby health and wellbeing as they found in fundamental, group and secondary care, from start via to youth.
Thoroughly up-to-date to mirror alterations in knowing of early life disorder during the last five years, the 4th version of this best-selling textbook diagrammatically summarises the most differential diagnoses for every providing symptom, whereas accompanying textual content covers vital issues and stipulations in addition to administration information.
Paediatrics at a Glance:
• Is an obtainable, undemanding advisor to the full paediatric curriculum
• Features elevated insurance of mental matters and ethics in baby health
• Includes extra on advances in genetics, screening and treatment of adolescence illness
• Contains new movies of strategies and ideas at the spouse website
• encompasses a fresh bankruptcy on Palliative Care - an rising sector within the specialty
• Features complete color art throughout
• incorporates a better half site at www.ataglanceseries.com/paediatrics featuring interactive self-assessment case studies, MCQs, videos of the systems and ideas lined within the booklet, and hyperlinks to on-line resources
Paediatrics at a Glance is the correct spouse for somebody approximately to begin a paediatric attachment or module and may entice scientific scholars, junior medical professionals and GP trainees in addition to nursing scholars and different future health professionals.
By Donald E. Greydanus MD Dr HC (Athens), Helen Pratt, Dilip R Patel MD FAACPDM FAAP FSAM FACSM
BEHAVIORAL PADIATRICS has been built to supply the primary-care medical professional with a pragmatic consultant to early attractiveness of an intervention within the major difficulties more and more affecting the emotional health and wellbeing of our kids and teens. the 1st a part of the quantity introduces basic thoughts of ordinary improvement, evaluate, and therapy. half makes a speciality of particular behavioral pediatric problems, with specific awareness to useful methods to prognosis, administration, and referral.
By Theresa Kyle MSN CPNP, Susan Carman MSN MBA
- Clear association to inspire scholars to construct on foundational nursing knowledge
- Unique layout to entice a number of studying styles
- NEW! Atraumatic Care Highlights all through and an entire bankruptcy on atraumatic care help scholars in lowering sufferer and kinfolk pressure within the healthcare setting
- NEW! Evidence-Based Practice bins convey present learn to help pediatric nursing issues, giving scholars real-world proof to aid in understanding
- NEW! wondering Development gains motivate scholars to imagine seriously approximately distinct developmental matters when it comes to the subject being discussed.
- NEW! fit humans 2020 ambitions were incorporated to supply present information
- Integrated Case Studies are threaded all through chapters with real-life eventualities that current appropriate baby and kin details that's meant to excellent the student’s caregiving skills
- Comparison Charts compare or extra issues or different simply harassed ideas, to supply factors and rationalization for students
- Nursing Care Plans provide concrete examples of every step of the nursing process
- Step-by-Step systems provide a transparent clarification of pediatric diversifications to facilitate useful performance
By Steven P. Shelov, Shelly Vaziri Flais
From the main revered authority in pediatrics comes vital source for all parents.
Symptoms: What each dad or mum must Know. every now and then each guardian has to guage their child’s indicators and make certain what motion to take. This ebook is designed that can assist you distinguish minor daily issues with extra severe stipulations, and to indicate an inexpensive process action.
Organized into 2 sections, an A to Z listing of the a hundred or so commonest adolescence signs and an illustrated first reduction handbook, indicators may help mom and dad verify the right way to aid their unwell baby. Edited by means of 2 esteemed contributors of the AAP, Steven P. Shelov, MD, FAAP, and Shelly V. Flais, MD, FAAP, either authors of earlier best-selling titles.
By Sunil K Sinha, M.D. Ph.D.; Lawrence Miall; Luke Jardine; Malcolm I Levene
Essential Neonatal Medicine combines the intensity and breadth of a textbook with the readability and potency of a studying consolidator. Providing a good reference for trainee doctors, neonatal nurses and midwives, this complete color version has been generally up to date with a variety of latest illustrations, medical assistance, cross-references to Wiley identify Nursing the Neonate (2010, 9781405149747), and end-of-chapter summaries for speedy learn or revision.
Essential Neonatal drugs is excellent for all trainee wellbeing and fitness pros experiencing neonatology for the 1st time and searching out a readable and finished source to aid them. it's now observed by the more suitable Wiley machine variation (the interactive electronic model of the ebook that includes downloadable textual content and pictures, highlighting and note-taking amenities, book-marking, cross-referencing, in-text looking, and linking to references and word list terms), and a significant other website at www.essentialneonatalmed.com that includes figures from the booklet to obtain in PowerPoint, additional analyzing, and self-test questions for every chapter.
By Z.L. Wang, Yi Liu, Ze Zhang
Those books, with of a complete of forty chapters, are a accomplished and entire introductory textual content at the synthesis, characterization, and purposes of nanomaterials. they're geared toward graduate scholars and researchers whose history is chemistry, physics, fabrics technological know-how, chemical engineering, electric engineering, and biomedical science.
The first half emphasizes the chemical and actual methods used for synthesis of nanomaterials. the second one half emphasizes the thoughts used for characterizing the constitution and houses of nanomaterials, aiming at describing the actual mechanism, info interpretation, and certain functions of the thoughts. the ultimate half makes a speciality of structures of alternative nanostructural fabrics with novel houses and purposes.